Tuesday 8 July 2014

Review: deep sleep pillow spray by thisworks

Recently due to finishing school I have fallen into a little habit of falling asleep at 2am and waking at 10:30-isssh. Compared to my friends that's not actually too bad. However, during school I was an 'early bird' ( I hate that term ) as it was my peak revision motivation period of the day. I wanted to get rid of the lazy sluggish feeling associated with late night eating and Netflix watching. So, I recruited my dad's Xmas present.


The claim...

"A best-selling, natural sleep aid that will fragrance your bed and calm the nerves... this works de sleep pillow spray is a great alternative to sleeping pills and tablets."

I must admit I have never used tablets or sleeping pills, however I set an ambitious target of going to bed at 10 after taking a bath. About an hour over schedual I followed the instructions of spraying the solution over my pillow. The sents described are lavender ( certainly noticeable ), vetivert and wild camomile. 

Not going to lie, my initial thoughts were thinking that I may as well of been sleeping in my Nana's spare bedroom! Though as I did drift of into a sleep the sent was very relaxing and calming. Unless I am yawning before I tuck in, it takes me on average about half an hour to fall asleep using this product. 

I really like this product due to the fact that it makes me tired enough to resist the urge of checking my Instagram feed 2 hours after getting in bed. I am not sure if it could replace the pills as I have never suffered from insomnia or more. I would say it is more of a sleeping aid and as the website claims, the product calms the nerves, but at £16 it is worth a try.

Overall 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment